New Assassination | Two drug dealers shot dead by unidentified persons in Daraa countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented a new incident of escalating security chaos in Daraa, when two young men of one family were shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Da’el city in central Daraa countryside.
According to local sources, the two young men are drug dealers.
Accordingly, since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 274, which left 229 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 115 civilians, including two women and five children.
• 92 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.