Daraa security chaos | Civilian killed and another injured in the middle countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a civilian and injury of another, where unidentified gunmen opened fire on them in Da’il city in the middle Daraa countryside.
Accordingly, since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 276, which left 231 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 116 civilians, including two women and five children.
• 93 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.