Daily death toll | Ten persons killed on July 2 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A civilian was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Mahaja town in the eastern countryside of Daraa.
- The vice chief of the police station in Kherbet Ghazala town in the eastern countryside of Daraa was shot dead by unknown gunmen.
- A ten-year-old boy was killed in the explosion of an old landmine in Salba village in the western countryside of Hama.
- A man was killed in indiscriminate gunfire during a fight among cousins from Al-Bakir tribe in Al-Suwar city in northern Deir Ezzor.
- An old man from Al-Mahdoum village in Al-Khafsah area in the far western region of Al-Raqqah countryside died under torture in a regime prison, after two months of detention.
- A civilian was killed in rocket attacks by Turkish forces on Jarad village in the northern countryside of Manbij in the east of Aleppo.
- An SDF commander and three other fighters escorting him were killed in an attack by an IED stuck previously to his car. The IED exploded when the commander’s car was in the area between the checkpoints of Ain Issa camp and Tel Al-Samn in the northern countryside of Al-Raqqah.