Daily death toll | Nine persons killed on July 21 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A 38-year-old man was found dead and dumped on a farmland in Al-Ghantou village in the northern countryside of Homs.
- A man was killed in a grenade explosion during a fight with another man Al-Talae’ neighbourhood in Al-Hasakah city.
- A 50-year-old woman was shot dead by her brother in a street in Zanoud neighbourhood in Al-Qamishli city.
- A civilian was killed in the explosion of an old landmine in in Harasta city in Rif Dimashq.
- Two regime officers and a recruit working as a driver were killed in an IED explosion which targeted a patrol of regime security forces in Gharaz area in eastern Daraa.
- Two SDF fighters died of the wounds they had sustained in earlier airstrikes by a Turkish drone at the entrance of a tunnel in a tree reserve, near SDF academy in Ain Al-Arab countryside (Kobani).