Daily death toll | 25 persons killed on July 22 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- Seven people: four sibling children, two men and an unidentified person, were killed in a Russian attack with four airstrikes which targeted the outskirts of Al-Yaqoubiyah village and a house in Al-Jadidah village in Jisr Al-Shughour countryside in western Idlib.
- The brother of a commander of the military intelligence branch in Mumtanah town in Al-Quneitra was killed in an armed attack by unknown gunmen on the commander’s headquarters. The killed man was a member of the military security service.
- A two-year-old child was killed while he was playing with his father’s gun in “Peace Spring” area in Afrin in north-west Aleppo countryside.
- A woman and a young man were killed in rocket attacks by opposition faction on positions in Nebl Al-Khateeb village and Jurin area which are under the control of regime forces in the western countryside of Hama.
- A man was killed during violent clashes in Al-Yadoudah town in the western countryside of Daraa between regime forces and a former commander who had refused to leave to north Syria region.
- Three members of the Women’s Protection Units (YPJ) were killed in an attack by a Turkish drone on their car on the road between Al-Qamishli and Al-Malikiyah (Dayrik) in Al-Hasakah province.
- Eight people: three of non-Syrian nationalities, three Syrians and two “collaborators” with the Lebanese Hezbollah, were killed in Israeli strikes on positions in Rif Dimashq.
- Two members of “Ansar Al-Tawheed” faction were killed in bombardment by regime forces on Al-Fterah frontline in Jabal Al-Zawiyah in the southern countryside of Idlib.