Turkish offensive | Civilian dies of wounds he sustained in drone strike on Ain Issa area
SOHR activists documented the death of a civilian of wounds he sustained yesterday when a Turkish drone targeted a car in Ain Issa town in the northern countryside of Al-Raqqah.
According to Syrian Observatory activists, the victim was a tunnel worker in the area.
Accordingly, the number of attacks carried out by Turkish drones on areas controlled by the “Autonomous Administration in northern and north-eastern Syria, AANES” since early 2022 has reached 41. These attacks left a civilian and 30 fighters dead, including, two children and nine women, and over 77 others injured. Here is a monthly distribution of attacks by Turkish drones in 2022:
• January: Three attacks left three people dead and 13 others injured.
• February: Ten attacks killed eight people, including two children and a young female fighter, and injured 21 others.
• March: Two attacks injured two people.
• April: 11 attacks left six people dead, including three women, and 19 others injured.
• May: Four attacks left three people dead, including a woman, and seven others injured.
• June: Three attacks left a combatant dead and five others injured.
• July: Eight attacks left a civilian and nine fighters, including four women, dead and 10 others injured.