Daily death toll | Six persons killed on August 5 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A suspect was killed by the regime Internal Security Forces during a chase in Al-Maydan neighbourhood in the regime-controlled city of Aleppo.
- A civilian was killed by a grenade attack by a suspect in Al-Maydan neighbourhood in the regime-controlled city of Aleppo.
- A six-month-old boy died of fever in Al-Rukban camp in light of the lack of medicines in the camp.
- A young man was killed in the SDF-controlled village of Al-Jalamidah in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor in clashes which followed disagreements over smuggling food to regime-controlled areas.
- A civilian was shot dead by unknown gunmen on the road to Tabariya near Tel Shehab town in the western countryside of Daraa.
- A regime soldier was killed in a grenade attack by a group of Lebanese smugglers on a checkpoint of the regime military security service in the area of Al-Qalamoun mountains on the Syria-Lebanon border, opposite the Lebanese village of Al-Mushayrifah.