Daily death toll | Six persons killed on August 11 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A displaced man from Al-Mayadeen city in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor was killed by ISIS cells in “Al-Hawl mini-state” in the far south-eastern region of Al-Hasakah countryside.
- A civilian was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Daraa Al-Balad. It is worth noting that the targeted civilian is accused of “dealing in drugs.”
- A 14-year-old girl was killed by the explosion of an old landmine while working in a workshop in a farmland between Al-Dilli village and Barqa town in Daraa countryside.
- Two Turkish-backed militiamen were killed in clashes between Al-Muwali tribe, whose members work for Al-Hamza Division, and Adawan tribe, whose members work for Ahrar Al-Sharqiyah faction, in “Peace Spring” area, namely Ras Al-Ain city in Al-Hasakah countryside
- An NDF member was found dead with gunshot wounds near a post of the National Defence Forces near the western bank of Euphrates river in Al-Masrab town in western Deir Ezzor.