New assassination | Regime soldier shot dead in Daraa city
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a regime soldier by gunfire by unknown gunmen in Daraa city. The soldier’s body was found near Bosra square in Daraa city, while the identities of the perpetrators remain unknown.
Yesterday, SOHR sources reported that unknown gunmen shot dead a civilian in Daraa Al-Balad. It is worth noting that the targeted civilian was accused of “dealing in drugs.”
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 335, which left 289 people dead; and they are as follows:
- 140 civilians, including four women and five children.
- 124 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
- 14 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
- An ex-ISIS member.
- Seven unidentified people.
- Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th