Daily death toll | Ten persons killed on August 14 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- Three civilians were killed in tribal clashes in the SDF-controlled town of Al-Shuhayl in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor over an earlier retaliation.
- A little girl was found dead in a bag left near Tel Al-Nasr cemetery in Homs city, where the girl’s body was mutilated.
- A man died of the wounds he had sustained ten days ago in earlier tribal clashes in Al-Sanamayn city in northern Daraa.
- An unidentified woman in her forties was found dead and dumped near a military post of the 17th Division in the northern countryside of Al-Raqqah. The woman’s hands were shackled and there were marks of torture on her body.
- A civilian was shot dead by Turkish border guards (Jandarm) while he was attempting to cross into Turkish territory with the help of smugglers in Ras Al-Ain area in the northern countryside of Al-Hasakah, near the border strip.
- Three regime soldiers were killed in Israeli attacks on an air-defence base and a radar system in Abu Afsa village, five kilometres to the south of Tartus city on the Syrian coastline.