Security chaos | Prominent regime opponent shot dead in central Daraa countryside
Daraa province: Unidentified gunmen shot a man dead in Da’il town in central Daraa countryside.
It is worth noting that the victim was a prominent opposition figure in the area and had been arrested by regime security services for at least three months, three years ago.
SOHR activists have just reported that a young man from Tel Shihab town in Daraa countryside was shot dead by unknown gunmen, between the towns of Al-Muzayrib and Tel Shihab in western Daraa countryside.
According to the residents, the dead man was working on recruiting people for Russian forces.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 344, which left 292 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 141 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 124 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 14 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Two ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.