Second anti-regime attack in hours | Regime personnel injured in IED explosion in northern Daraa countryside
Daraa province: This morning, a number of members of regime security services were injured when their vehicle was hit by the explosion of an IED planted on Al-Dili-Barqaa road in northern Daraa countryside.
Reliable sources confirmed that the vehicle that was hit by the IED is of regime Security Branch.
It is worth noting that this is the second attack that targeted regime security personnel within hours.
SOHR activists have just documented the death of a security member by an IED explosion which targeted a taxi which he was driving near Al-Sena’a roundabout in Al-Kashif neighbourhood in Daraa city.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 352, which left 296 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 143 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 126 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 14 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Two ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.