the dead : 56 civilians, 13 rebels, 23 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 21 Regular forces, 20 NDF, 15 unknown rebels, 24 IS, 5 YPG, 1 Hezbollah, 3 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces.
–4 children and a man died due to poor life conditions in Duma.
— 2 civilians killed by the U.S led coalition air strikes in Seren town, kobane countryside.
— 5 YPG killed by clashes against the IS in Kobane countryside.
— 22 corpses for IS militants reached al-Raqqa.
— 2 IS killed by Turkish shell in Aleppo countryside, and 1 IS was killed by clashes against the regime in al-Hasakah.
— a dissident from regime forces was killed by clashes against the regime in Dar’a.
— IS executed 4 men in Homs and Der-Ezzor including 2 for Homosexual and 2 for fighting the IS.
– 15 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 20 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 23 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles.
– 21 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 3 non Syrian militants and and Iranian fighters killed during clashes against rebel and Islamic battalions.