Rampant security chaos | Young man accused of working with ISIS killed in western Daraa countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a young man of wounds he sustained in an attack with machine guns by unidentified gunmen two days ago, in Al-Muzayrib town in western Daraa countryside.
According to SOHR sources, the dead man is accused of working with ISIS cells and carrying out assassination attempts.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 370, which left 312 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 149 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 127 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 21 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.