Two separate occasions | Eight civilians injured and killed in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a civilian and the injury of another, where they were shot by unidentified gunmen in Jassem city in northern Daraa countryside. The victims are accused of “drug dealing and collaborating with the regime.”
On the same context, a civilian was killed and five others were injured, where unidentified gunmen opened fire on them with machineguns during a wedding in Nawa city in western Daraa countryside.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 374, which left 315 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 150 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 129 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 21 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.