To steal from him | Iraqi refugee Rkills her brother in Al-Sayda Zeinab in Rif Dimashq
Rif Dimashq province: SOHR activists have documented the death of an Iraqi refugee and the injury of his mother and brother, where they were stabbed by a gang after the gang sneaked into the house in cooperation with the victim’s sister in Al-Sayda Zeinab area, which is held by regime forces and their militias in southern Rif Dimashq.
According to reliable SOHR sources, two people sneaked into the family’s house in cooperation with the daughter of the house owner, and they stabbed the mother and her two sons several times, killing one of the son and injuring the mother and the other son and they were transported to the hospital.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 104 murders in regime-controlled areas since early 2022, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 112 civilians: 21 children, 19 women, and 72 men, dead. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Suwaydaa: 30 civilians: three children, including an infant, three women, and 24 men.
• Rif Dimashq: 21 civilians: Six children, five women, and ten men including an Iraqi man.
• Homs: 11 civilians: Two little girls, two women, and seven men.
• Hama: Ten civilians: an infant, three women, and six men.
• Daraa: Ten civilians: four children and fsix men.
• Aleppo: Seven civilians: an infant and six men.
• Damascus: Four civilians: a woman and three men.
• Tartus: Six civilians: Three women and three men.
• Deir Ezzor: Six civilians: Four men, a child, and a woman.
• Al-Raqqah: Two men.
• Lattakia: Three civilians: a woman, a child, and a man.
• Al-Quneitra: A child.