Daily death toll | 14 persons killed on September 11 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A girl was strangling to death by her father in the regime-controlled village of Sonober Jablah village in Jablah countryside in Latakia province. The man claimed that “his daughter had planed to escape with her boyfriend.”
- Two persons from Khesham town died of cholera, after having arrived in “Al-Assad” hospital in Deir Ezzor a few days ago.
- A senior former commander of rebel factions in the northern countryside of Homs died under torture in regime prison, after three years of detention. The man was the leader of the former opposition faction of “Jaysh Al-Tawhid,” and he was also known as the “spiritual figure of reconciliations.”
- A Kurdish fighter died of the wounds he sustained by the explosion of a landmine on frontlines with factions of the “National Army” near Burj Haydar village in Shirawa district in Afrin countryside, north of Hama province.
- An SDF fighter was shot dead by ISIS cells in Al-Jazarah town in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor.
- The commander of Hezbollah-backed militia of “Al-Baath Battalions” was killed in an ambush by unknown gunmen in Kufayr Yabous in Rif Dimashq, on the Syria-Lebanon border.
- Six SDF fighters were executed by ISIS members near Ruwayshid village in the northern countryside of Deir Ezzor. The SDF fighters were kidnapped and taken to a remote area where the field execution was carried out, before ISIS members dumped their bodies near Al-Kherafi highway.
- A regime soldier was killed in an attack by ISIS cells on a regime military post in north-east Homs desert.