Daraa security chaos | Two people injured in attack on military bus in western countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen fired machineguns on a “Service” bus of the regime forces near Nawa city western of Daraa.
According to reliable SOHR sources, the vehicle held four regime soldiers, where the driver and another passenger, while the driver tried to bypass the gunmen and to flee.
Earlier this morning, SOHR activists monitored protests in Nawa city, amid closure of roads with burning tires in Nawa city, after the regime forces arrested several young men.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 377, which left 317 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 151 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 130 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 21 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.