Daily death toll | Nine persons killed on September 13 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A civilian from Azaz city in the northern countryside of Daraa died under torture in a regime prison, after eight years of detention.
- A civilian died of the wounds he sustained two days ago by the explosion of an old landmine near the regime-controlled village of Al-Tah in the southern countryside of Idlib.
- A man in his fifties was shot dead by unknown gunmen on a motorcycle, near Al-Zuhour coffee shop in the regime-controlled neighbourhood of Al-Qusour in Deir Ezzor city centre.
- Two members of Asayish Forces were shot dead by a prisoner, who had feigned illness, near a hospital in Manbij city in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.
- A member of Asayish Forces was killed during a raid by a patrol of Asayish Forces on houses in Abu Hamam town in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor in order to arrest suspects.
- A regime lieutenant died of the wounds he sustained in the explosion of a military vehicle affiliated to the military security service in Al-Muzayreb town in the western countryside of Daraa.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by a rebel sniper on the frontline of the 46th Regiment in the western countryside of Aleppo.
- An Iranian-backed militiaman was killed by members of ISIS cells, who sneaked to a post of Iranian-backed militias near M’eizileh town which is under the control of regime forces and their proxy militias, near Al-Bokamal city in eastern Deir Ezzor.