New assassination | Unidentified gunmen shoot a teacher dead in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have monitored a new assassination in Daraa, where unidentified gunmen shot a school teacher dead in Al-Sanmin city in northern Daraa countryside.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 382, which left 321 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 152 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 133 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 22 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.