Daily death toll | Ten persons killed on September 18 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A civilian was shot dead by unknown gunmen, while he was leaving a mosque in the SDF-controlled village of Aida near Al-Tabaqah city. The attack followed a dispute between the victim and others over the possession of a plot of land.
- A civilian from Qarqas town in Al-Quneitra countryside died under torture in a regime prison, a week after his arrest from his farmland on the military road in Al-Aliyah town.
- Three HTS members were killed in artillery fire by regime forces on the eastern frontlines of Al-Atareb in the western countryside of Aleppo.
- Three regime soldiers were killed in Turkish airstrikes on SDF positions in Qamrough area and other positions in Ain Al-Arab city (Kobani) in eastern Aleppo.
- A commander of the regime military security service was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Da’el city in middle Daraa countryside.
- A Turkish soldier was killed in SDF bombardment on gatherings of Turkish soldiers on the border strip between Syria and Turkey to the east of Kobani.