Daraa | Attack on military overnight bus with IED explosion leaves civilians and military men injured
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the injury of six civilians including children due to attack on civil vehicle near a military bus in Al-Yadoda town in Daraa countryside.
Moreover, three members of Internal Security Forces were injured in an attack on an overnight bus in the same area.
Earlier today, SOHR activists reported that unidentified gunmen attacked a military bus with an IED explosion near Al-Maftara area on the road linking between Al-Yadouda and Al-Dahiya at the western entrance of Daraa city. However, the extent of casualties was not reported.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 391, which left 329 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 156 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 137 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 21 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.