Daily death toll | Nine persons killed on September 25 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A man was found dead with gunshot wounds on the roof of his house in Deir Ezzor city.
- A man was found dead with gunshot wounds, while his hands were shackled, in Da’el city centre in Daraa countryside.
- Two dignitaries of Al-Ibrahim tribe were killed by the explosion of an old landmine during a hunting trip in Tel Daman area in the southern countryside of Aleppo.
- Two members of the regime-backed National Defence Forces were killed by the explosion of a landmine planted earlier by ISIS nearby Al-Rahjan town in the eastern countryside of Hama.
- Two regime non-commissioned officers were killed in an armed attack by ISIS cells on a military bus carrying members of the regime forces on Al-Raqqah-Sallamiyah road in Atheriyah area in Hama countryside in the Syrian Desert.
- An HTS was killed in a regime attack with laser (Krasnopol) shells on a bulldozer which was erecting soil barriers at a military post on the frontline of Blanta village in the western countryside of Aleppo.