Armed attack | Regime soldier injured in eastern Daraa countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented that a regime soldier was injured after unidentified gunmen opened fire on a military checkpoint near Al-Gharz silos in eastern Daraa countryside.
A few hours ago, SOHR activists reported that a military vehicle of regime forces was hit by an IED planted by unidentified persons, near Al-Radar Airforce checkpoint in Al-Naimah town, east of Daraa, amid reports of casualties among the regime forces.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 396, which left 333 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 159 civilians, including four women and five children.
• 138 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 22 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.