Daily death toll | 11 persons killed on September 28 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A man was killed during a fight among brothers in Theban town in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor.
- A man was shot dead by unknown gunmen who had kidnapped him from an office in Al-Hariqah area in the centre of Damascus.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by a sniper of a faction of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room on the frontline of Kabana hills in Jabal Al-Akrad in the northern countryside of Latakia.
- The leader of Al-Shaheen groups which are affiliated to the “Special Forces” of the Russian-backed 25th Division was killed in an IED explosion in his house in front of Bimo bank in Masyaf in the western countryside of Hama.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by a sniper of a faction of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room on the frontline of Kafr Nebl city in the southern countryside of Idlib.
- A militiaman of the Turkish-backed “National Army” was killed by the explosion of an old landmine in Qasimiyah village in Tel Tamr countryside in north-western Al-Hasakah.
- Five ISIS members were killed in over 20 airstrikes executed by Russian fighter jets on Al-Rasafah desert and Aleppo-Hama-Al-Raqqah triangle in the Syrian desert.