New assassination | Unidentified gunmen kill member of the regime’s 4th Division in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a member of the regime’s 4th Division, where he was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Al-Yadoda town north western of Daraa. The victim hails from Al-Yadoda camp.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 407, which left 344 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 165 civilians, including four women and six children.
• 140 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 23 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Eight unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.