Rampant security chaos | Residents find decomposed body in Daraa countryside
Daraa province: People found a decomposed body of an unidentified man dumped near Al-Sheikh Maskin dam in the central countryside of Daraa. The dead man was taken to Azra’ national hospital.
This comes in light of the security chaos that prevails in Daraa province.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 409, which left 345 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 166 civilians, including four women and six children.
• 140 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 23 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Eight unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.