New assassination | Unidentified gunmen assassinate member of “State Security” in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a member of the regime’s “State Security” Branch, where he was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in the centre of Al-Hirak city in eastern Daraa countryside.
It is worth noting that the victim left Al-Hirak city since 2011, and returned during 2018.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 410, which left 346 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 166 civilians, including four women and six children.
• 141 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 23 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ex-ISIS members.
• Eight unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.