Hama security chaos | Unidentified gunmen kill two young men and injure another in Rasm Al-Ahmar village
Hama province: SOHR activists have documented the death of two young men and the severe injury of another, and he was moved to Salmiyah Hospital, where unidentified gunmen shot them in Rasm Al-Ahmar village in eastern Hama countryside within regime-held areas.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 116 murders in regime-controlled areas since early 2022, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 125 civilians: 22 children, 22 women and 81 men, dead. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Suwaidaa: 32 civilians: four children, including an infant, three women and 25 men.
• Rif Dimashq: 23 civilians: six children, five women and 12 men, including an Iraqi man.
• Homs: 15 civilians: Two little girls, four women and nine men.
• Hama: 12 civilians: an infant, three women and eight men.
• Daraa: Ten civilians: four children and six men.
• Aleppo: Seven civilians: an infant and six men.
• Damascus: Four civilians: a woman and three men.
• Tartus: Seven civilians: Three women, three men and a child.
• Deir Ezzor: Eight people: Six men, a child and a woman.
• Al-Raqqah: Two men.
• Latakia: Four civilians: two women, a child and a man.
• Al-Quneitra: A child.