Two separate incidents | Unidentified people take civilian to unknown destination and residents find body of young man
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen kidnapped a civilian after storming his store in Al-Masifra town in Daraa countryside, where he was taken to an unknown destination, and his fate remains unknown.
It is worth noting that the civilian does not belong to any military side, where he was kidnapped after returning from UAE by a short period.
On the same context, residents found the body of a young man killed by unidentified gunmen in Tarik Al-Sad neighbourhood in Daraa, where his body was moved to “Abd Allah Bin Al-Abbas” Mosque in Al-Abasiyah neighbourhood in Daraa Al-Balad.
This comes in light of the ongoing security chaos in different areas of Syria.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 461, which left 402 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 185 civilians, including four women and seven children.
• 157 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services, and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 35 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• 13 ex-ISIS members.
• Eight unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.