Daily death toll | 16 persons killed on November 5 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A child died of the wounds he had sustained in the explosion of an unexploded projectile on November 3 in Daraa Al-Balad.
- A civilian accused of “involving in drug business and thefts” was shot dead by unknown gunmen near his house in Al-Sanamayn city in northern Daraa.
- A civilian was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Tafas city in western Daraa.
- A media activist died of the wounds he had sustained a few days ago by indiscriminate gunfire during clashes in Daraa.
- Five regime soldiers were killed in a rocket attack by opposition faction, which targeted regime posts in Sahl Al-Ghab. The attack coincided with the flight of armed drones affiliated to opposition factions, which also attacked military positions in that area.
- Four ISIS members and two militiamen of local factions and the 8th Brigade were killed in renewed clashes in Daraa city.
- A member of Al-Hamza Division was killed by another member of the same faction in Ras Al-Ain city in Al-Hasakah countryside, in “Peace Spring” area, following disagreements over mechanism of smuggling people via routs leading to Turkish territory.