Mysterious circumstances | Residents find body of teacher inside his house in Homs
Homs province: SOHR activists have reported that residents of Fayroza town in south eastern Homs countryside found the body of a teacher, killed in mysterious circumstances, inside his apartment in Homs within areas held by regime forces.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 130 murders in regime-controlled areas since early 2022, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 141 civilians: 23 children, 24 women, and 94 young and adult men, dead. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Suwaydaa: 33 civilians: four children, including an infant, three women, and 26 men.
• Rif Dimashq: 25 civilians: six children, five women, and 14 men, including an Iraqi man.
• Homs: 20 civilians: Two little girls, four women, and 14 men.
• Hama: 14 civilians: an infant, four women, and nine men.
• Daraa: Ten civilians: four children and six men.
• Deir Ezzor: Nine people: Six men, a child, and two women.
• Aleppo: Seven civilians: an infant and six men.
• Tartus: Seven civilians: Three women, three men, and a child.
• Damascus: Six civilians: a woman and four men.
• Latakia: Six civilians: two women, two children, and two men.
• Al-Raqqah: Two men.
• Idlib: A man.
• Al-Quneitra: A child.