Daraa security chaos | Unidentified people explode a vehicle of civilian in western countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified people caused the explosion of a vehicle carrying a civilian, who works on Syria to Lebanon line and does not belong to any military side, in Tasil town in western Daraa countryside, causing only material damages.
This comes in light of the security chaos in different areas of Syria.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 471, which left 411 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 188 civilians, including four women and eight children.
• 162 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services, and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 35 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• 14 ex-ISIS members and collaborators.
• Eight unidentified people.
• Four militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.