Daily dea*th toll | Seven persons ki*lled on November 7 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A young man was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Inkhil city in the northern countryside of Daraa.
- A displaced gunman from Deir Ezzor city died of the wounds he had sustained in violent clashes with light machineguns near Fatemah Al-Zahraa mosque in Al-Bab city centre in east Aleppo countryside between two families from Deir Ezzor city.
- A guard of the “agricultural development” institution was killed by an IED explosion in a car in Jaba town in Al-Quneitra countryside, near the occupied Syrian Golan.
- A regime first lieutenant was shot dead by factions of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room on the frontlines of the northern countryside of Latakia, in the “de-escalation zone.”
- Three members of the HTS-backed Al-Asa’eb al-Hamraa (the red headbands) were killed during a suicidal operation by Al-Asa’eb al-Hamraa on regime positions on Jurin frontline in Sahl Al-Ghab in north-western Hama.