Rampant security chaos | Three people of one family k-illed and injured east of Daraa
Daraa province: A young man and a child were killed, and a man was seriously injured, all of them are of one family, when unidentified gunmen targeted their car on the road between Damma village and Maliha Al-Sharqiyyah town in eastern Daraa countryside.
It is worth noting that Daraa sees almost daily attacks and assassinations amid ongoing security chaos.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 482, which left 448 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 201 civilians, including four women and 11 children.
• 163 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services, and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 41 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• 30 ex-ISIS members and collaborators.
• Eight unidentified people.
• Five militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.