Turkish airstrikes | Number of regime soldiers kil-led rise to 16 including officers
Aleppo province: SOHR activists have documented the death of four regime soldiers including officers, due to attacks by Turkish warplanes on military position in Shuwargha village.
Accordingly, the number of regime soldiers killed in the same position has risen to ten, after SOHR activists documented the death of six regime soldiers this morning.
SOHR sources have reported that the number of people who were killed in the last night’s airstrikes by Turkish fighter jets on different areas in Aleppo, Al-Hasakah and Al-Raqqah has risen to 35. The number of fatalities is expected to rise further, as there are nearly 35 people injured and missing, while some have sustained serious injuries.
The fatalities are distributed as follows:
-13 members of military formations operating in SDF-controlled areas:
• Ten were killed in Jabal Qarrah Jokh area in Al-Malikiyah countryside (Dayrek) in Al-Hasakah province; they are five members, including a woman, of the “Essential Protection Forces” and five SDF fighters and Asayish members.
• Two SDF fighters were killed in Zahr Al-Arab village in the western countryside of Al-Darbasiyah in Al-Hasakah province.
• An SDF fighter was killed in Abu Rasin countryside (Zarkan).
-Regime forces: 16 fatalities:
• Ten were killed in Shawarghah village in north-western Aleppo.
• Four were killed in strikes on a post of regime border guards in Um Harmal village in Abu Rasin countryside in north-western Al-Hasakah.
• Two were killed in strikes on a military post in Qaz’ali village in Tel Abyad countryside in northern Al-Raqqah.
-One media activist was killed in Jabal Qarrah Jokh area in Al-Malikiyah countryside (Dayrek).
-Five Kurdish fighters were killed in Baylouniyah frontline in northern Aleppo.
It is worth noting that Turkish fighter jets targeted those areas with over 25 airstrikes last night, as well as targeting an under-construction hospital in Jabal Mashtanour area in Ain Al-Arab countryside (Kobani).