Rampant security chaos | Civilian di*es of wounds he sustained two days after being attacked by gunfire in Daraa countryside
Daraa province: Syrian Observatory activists have documented the death of a civilian of wounds he sustained two days ago after being shot by unidentified gunmen in the public square of Al-Ghariyah Al-Sharqiyyah in Daraa countryside, while buying medicine from the pharmacy.
This comes in light of the security chaos that pervades Daraa province.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 491, which left 459 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 208 civilians, including five women and 11 children.
• 164 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 43 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• 30 ex-ISIS members and members accused of “belonging to ISIS cells.”
• Nine unidentified people.
• Five militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.