Fire broke inside house | Man and his wife die due to heating materials in Idlib • The Syrian Observatory For Human Rights
The Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Fire broke inside house | Man and his wife die due to heating materials in Idlib

Idlib province: SOHR activists have reported that a man and his wife died due to severe burns where their house caught fire due to using unsafe heating materials in Sarja town in Jabal Al-Zawiyah in southern Idlib countryside.

It is worth noting that most of families in Idlib and its countryside use unsafe heating materials as wood, “Pyrene”, coal and diesel that are not well refined, causing fire to break out and injuries among civilians during winter.

A man and three of his children were burned as fire engulfed their tents due to a burn in a heater in their tent in Banyan camp in the vicinity of Koknaya village in northern Idlib countryside. The displaced people have been taken to the hospital for treatment.