Daily de*ath toll | 11 persons ki*lled on December 5 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A 17-year-old girl died of brutally beating by her father on Beit Rimi farm in Al-Bahluliyah district, north-east of Latakia.
- A woman was found dead with marks of stabs from a sharp tool in the vicinity of Jaramana city in Rif Dimashq.
- A child was killed by the explosion of an old landmine in the vicinity of Al-Arbaeen village, to the south Ras Al-Ain city in Al-Hasakah countryside.
- A child died in Hama city under tortured by his grandmother, after the death of his father and the absence of his mother over family disputes.
- A woman and a child died in Al-Atareb city in the western countryside of Aleppo, as a Turkish armoured vehicle run over them, while a Turkish convoy was passing through the city.
- Three brothers of “Al-Hasyat” tribe were killed due to disagreements between them over the possession of inherited land. The disagreements evolved to clashes in Muhaysen village, east of Sluk city in Tel Abyad area in northern Al-Raqqah.
- A gunman was shot dead by members of an SDF patrol in Al-Ji’ah village in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor, where the gunman blocked the SDF patrol and opened fire on the patrol’s members, while they were touring the village.
- A man close to the Lebanese Hezbollah was killed in an ambush by unidentified gunmen in Mumtanah town in Al-Quneitra countryside, near the occupied Syrian Golan.