Escalating security chaos | Unknown gunmen explodes shop in rural Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR sources have reported that unknown gunmen have exploded a shop in Tel Shehab town in the western countryside of Daraa for unknown reasons. The explosion caused considerable material damage, but no casualties have been reported. It is worth noting that the shop belongs to a civilian from Tel Shehab town
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 500, which left 464 people dead; and they are as follows:
- 212 civilians, including six women and 11 children.
- 164 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
- 43 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
- 31 ex-ISIS member and members accused of “belonging to ISIS cells.”
- Nine unidentified people.
- Five militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th