To find bodies of IS-IS cells | “Military Security” search graves while unidentified people throw hand grenade in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that local groups of the “Military Security” searched graves in Jassim city that are known as “Al-Makbara Al-Sharqiyah”, to find bodies of ISIS cells, where bodies were taken out and handed over to the regime’s security forces.
On the same context, unidentified gunmen threw a hand grenade near the old Square in Al-Mazirib town in western Daraa countryside, amid shootings, while the gunmen fled to an unknown destination. However, no casualties have been reported yet.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 502, which left 464 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 212 civilians, including six women and 11 children.
• 164 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 43 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• 31 ex-ISIS member and members accused of “belonging to ISIS cells.”
• Nine unidentified people.
• Five militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.