Daily de*ath toll | Seven persons ki*lled on January 28 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A civilian from Al-Ya’rabiyah in north-eastern Al-Hasakah died under torture in Saydnaya prison, after having been detained for 12 years.
- A civilian from Ataman town in Daraa countryside died under torture in Saydnaya prison.
- A four-year-old boy was killed in Aleppo city by his mother-in-law with the help of two of her sons.
- A young man died of the wounds he sustained in regime bombardment on the house where he lived near Darat Izza city in western Aleppo.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by a sniper of “Saraya Al-Qans” which operates under the banner of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room on Maarrat Mukhes frontline in the southern countryside of Idlib.
- An SDF member was shot dead by gunmen affiliated to an ISIS cell on a motorcycle in Hazimah town in the northern countryside of Al-Raqqah.
- A 30-year-old man from Baqrus Tahtani town in eastern Deir Ezzor was shot dead by Turkish Jandarma, while he was crossing from Ras Al-Ain area to Turkish territory.