Security chaos | Unidentified gunmen shoot a young man in Daraa
Daraa province: A young man was directly shot by unidentified gunmen on the highway between Saida and Al-Ghariyah Al-Sharqiyah towns in Daraa countryside, injuring him severely and he was taken to the hospital to receive proper medication.
According to reliable SOHR sources, the gunmen intercepted the young man and another young man accompanying him to rob them, before shooting them and fleeing to an unknown destination.
This comes in light of the ongoing security chaos in Daraa.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 45, which left 33 people dead; and they are as follows:
• Eight civilians, including two women.
• 16 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Two former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ISIS members.
• Two ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• One associator of the Lebanese Hezbollah