New assa-ssination | Two collaborators with the Military Intelligence kil-led in Daraa
Daraa province: Two young men working for the regime’s Military Intelligence were shot dead by unidentified gunmen, while they were in the centre of Al-Sanmin city.
It is worth noting that the victims hail from Al-Sanmin city.
This comes in light of the ongoing security chaos in Daraa province.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 51, which left 38 people dead; and they are as follows:
• Eight civilians, including two women.
• 20 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Two former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ISIS members.
• Two ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.