Death toll update | Regime soldier dies affected by his wounds raising number of people kil-led to three following I-E-D attack
Daraa province: A regime soldier died affected by the wounds he sustained on January 31, when unidentified gunmen attacked a regime’s overnight bus with an IED explosion near the bridge of Khirbat Ghazala town on the highway between Damascus and Daraa.
Accordingly, the number of people killed has risen to three, who are two regime soldiers and an officer with the rank of colonel, and the number of injured people has risen to 16.
On January 31, a colonel of the regime forces died of injury he sustained in last night’s attack by unidentified gunmen who targeted regime forces’ buses with an IED near Khirbet Ghazalah bridge on Damascus-Daraa highway.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 51, which left 39 people dead; and they are as follows:
• Eight civilians, including two women.
• 21 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Two former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ISIS members.
• Two ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.