Security chaos | IED explosion takes place in Daraa Al-Mahata
Daraa province: Loud explosions were heard in Daraa city, due to an IED explosion near the old building of the Doctors’ Syndicate in Daraa Al-Mahata. However, no casualties have been reported yet.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 52, which left 40 people dead; and they are as follows:
• Eight civilians, including two women.
• 22 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Two former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Four ISIS members.
• Two ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.