Security chaos in Daraa | “Collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias exe*cuted in middle countryside
Daraa province: Residents found the body of a “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias who was executed and dumped between Atman town and Daael city in the middle countryside of Daraa, where the body was taken to the national hospital.
This comes in light of the rampant security chaos that pervades Daraa province.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 83, which left 63 people dead; and they are as follows:
- 22 civilians, including a child, a boy, three women and two men accused of “involving in drug business.”
- 28 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
- Two former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
- Five ISIS members.
- Three ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
- Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.
- One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.