After his group clashed against Eighth Brigade | “Faiz Al-Rady” and another person kil-led in attack on his car in Daraa
Daraa province: The leader, who is called Faiz Al-Rady”, of an armed group that is accused of “drug dealing” was killed along with another person, when his car was directly shot at by gunmen in Al-Taiba town in Daraa countryside.
The group of “Fiaz Al-Rady” participated in violent clashes with members of the “Eighth Brigade” in Om Al-Mayazin town in eastern Daraa countryside after the Eighth Brigade stormed the town, where the Brigade seized large quantities of “drugs”, amid the eruption of violent clashes between both sides before the withdrawal of the Brigade from the town.
It is worth noting that “Faiz Al-Rady” is accused of “sheltering Mohamed Al-Mosalma (Hafo) and Mo’aiad Harfosh (Abo Taa’ja), who were previously wanted suspects for the regime.”
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 85, which left 69 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 22 civilians, including a child, a boy, three women and two men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 34 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Two former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Five ISIS members.
• Three ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.