Security chaos in Daraa | person shot dead in eastern countryside
Daraa province: A thief died of wounds he sustained in exchanged shooting, while he was trying to rob a money exchange shop yesterday, in Al-Hirak city in the eastern countryside of Daraa.
This comes in light of the rampant security chaos that pervades Daraa province
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 93, which left 76 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 23 civilians, including a child, a boy, three women and two men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 38 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Three former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Five ISIS members.
• Three ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former Jabhat Al-Nusra