Mil-itary escalation | Regime member ranked lieutenant kil-led by “Al-F-ath Al-Mu-bin” on frontlines of Aleppo
A regime soldier with the rank of lieutenant from the occupied Golan was shot dead by members of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operation room on the 46th Regiment in western Aleppo countryside.
On the other hand, regime forces shelled Kafr Amma village and the vicinity of Al-Atareb in Aleppo countryside, Al-bara, Kansafra and Folaifal in Idlib countryside. However, no casualties have been reported yet.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 49 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 103 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 53 combatants and 11 civilians, including children and a woman, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• Five civilians were killed by regime forces.
• 70 members of regime forces, including six officers.
• 25 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Two members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.